At Haru Tea House


Here is famous Haru Tea House in Imsil which is near Jeonju. First time I went to this beautiful place one of autumndays in 2012 with Sangmi.











And about a week ago, when there were full of apricot blossoms I visited the tea house again. Now the owner and I meet once a week at the same oriental flower arraingement class :)

It was a lovely spring day so I took pictures a lot.



























She laid her tea cups and tea pots on the table like this and wanted me to take pictures of it. Happy happy and loved the scene :)

 



+ Someone's wedding day
 
 
 
 
 
 


Hasselblad 503cx
Kodak Ektar100
Haru Tea House, Imsil, 2012-2015

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography! Congratulations on the apricot blossoms in Flickr Explore!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Junghyun Choi, South Korea. Love taking pictures with my old film cameras and this place is for recording my daily life. Ordinary :)