A walk in autumn

After bought some flowers on a flower market in Jeonju I walked along the stream to take some pictures with my Rolleiflex. It was a beautiful autumn indeed.
 
Someone planted Gaura lindheimeri there :)
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Love the sunlight and the moment and also dragon flies too.
 
 
 
 
 
Love the nature and all the pretty grass..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a small park.
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before the those days I went to Jeoneup to see my friend and saw a rainbow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After the autumn I moved to Yangpyeong where is my hometown a few days ago and I feel relieved now..
How was my time in Jeonju for the last four years? Actually it was the hardest time in my life. I lost too many things and I felt sad and cried most of the time but the only thing I was satisfied is my photography improved a lot during that time and I met some of my lovely friends there.. :)
 
Rolleiflex Automat X
Kodak Ektar100, Kodak Portra400
Jeonju, Jeongeup 2015
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment