I take pictures

Here is my hometown Yangpyeong and we walked and took pictures at one of my favorite places there.

I always love walk along the riverside and the grass and big trees.











When I bring my medium format cameras and 35mm cameras, mostly I take pictures with medium format cameras. Don't know why..








Love films.


 

 

I want to take more B/W pictures with my Leica M6 so I bought a yellow filter.






Let's take pictures together some day  :)



Nikon FM2 , Fuji C2oo
Yangpyeong, 2016




2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the beautiful greens in these first few images. Film really does bring out some gorgeous tones. Would love to do a photo walk with you, your work always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always thanks Susan! Actually all the photos were taken by my friend and I really like them too :)I hope to see you some day.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Junghyun Choi, South Korea. Love taking pictures with my old film cameras and this place is for recording my daily life. Ordinary :)