Walking on Jeju island #1

I stayed on Jeju island for ten months in 2010-2011 and while staying there I used to go on trips almost every weekend by myself.

The pictures are the moments I liked and thought interesting, or just nothing.. :)




































Rainy days.













































It was about Christmas time.






I found a Korean Tea House and decided to go there. The owners were building this hanok  by themselves.






































Nothing really special.. :)


Rolleiflex Automat X
Jeju, 2010-2011



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us along. Wonderful images, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for supporting me for this year, Susan! Happy New Year :)

      Delete
  2. Your images always brings me to the location that they display. Great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe- thank you. Because I'm a wanderer ;) Happy New Year!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Junghyun Choi, South Korea. Love taking pictures with my old film cameras and this place is for recording my daily life. Ordinary :)